Many of us uses the social media and we get constant emails for the notification, there are many of us who really get annoying and we normally procrastinating to turning off the notification,
Its very easy to turn of all the notification on the twitter, simply go to your settings,
A web notification is a pop-up notification that appears within your web browser to notify you about Direct Messages, follows, likes, Tweets and Retweets from people you follow, when you are logged in to twitter.com.
From a web notification, you can easily reply to a Tweet or Direct Message, Retweet or like a Tweet, or follow someone back.
Managing your web notification preferences:
- Log in to twitter.com.
- Click on the profile icon and select Settings from drop down menu.
- Click on Web notifications from the settings sidebar.
- Check or un-check the boxes for the notifications you wish to receive, or change the drop-down selections to see notifications Tailored for you (based on who you you follow) or By anyone.
- Click Save changes. Your preferences are now saved!
When will I receive web notifications?
Whether you’ve opted to receive notifications Tailored for you or By anyone, we strive to make sure we notify you only when it’s most relevant. You may not receive a notification every time there is activity related to you and your Tweets. To see a full list of your interactions, check your Notifications tab.
How do I adjust my email notifications from Facebook?
To adjust your email notifications:
- Click at the top right of Facebook and select Settings
- In the left menu, click Notifications
- Click Email
- Select the type of notifications you want to receive and complete the on-screen instructions